Thursday, August 9, 2007

Why Is Everyone So Happy?

Seriously why is everyone so happy? Why are they so excited about life? When I see people around me, it feels like I'm the only soul out here who has a dull and bland life. It feels like as if I have some bad smelly 'sad' worms attached to me and thereby, people would not come near me or bother about me.

Or maybe people are being fake. They've just pasted some fake smiles onto their faces to show to the world an untrue image of theirs. They're not what they seem to be. They're trying to fool themselves. They're trying to be someone else.

Or maybe people really are happy about their lives. And I am the one who's faking it. Maybe I'm the one who's pasting fake, situational smiles onto my face time and again just to show an untrue image of mine. I really cannot figure out. Am I being fake, smiling at people just for the sake of being nice and polite? Or are people superficial?

Either I do not know how to enjoy the business of living life or........or........I guess I cannot think of an 'or'...
In fact now I think I'm just typing trash and I don't know what I'm thinking deep down. And that's sad. Terribly sad. Because I'm not able to decide whether I'm fake or the world is fake. But, I think the whole world cannot be fake; so probably the glitch is in my eyes. But then if I let myself into believing that I'm fake, I again feel sad and I again feel like raising the question- Why Is Everyone So Happy??

And thus, I reach to a never-ending conclusion.

16 comments:

  1. Hello, I liked your thoughts....and the ability to actually put them down in such gr888 language.....keep it up...I'll be chking ur blog often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. better write-up..... but it doesn't lead you anywhere... the introspection or understanding has to reach some conclusion

    ReplyDelete
  3. तुम्हारी बात सही है. लोगों के चेहरे पर फीकी मुस्कान है. झूठी हंसी. लोग चाहते हैं कि लोग उन्हें देखकर समझें कि वे बहुत खुश हैं जबकि वे हैं नहीं.
    यह उम्र ऐसी है जब हम दुनिया को समझने निकलते हैं. एक से एक खुर्राट टकराते हैं. अपनी प्रांसगिकता भी इसी में खोजनी है और अपनेआप को साबित भी करना है.
    दुर्भाग्य कहें या सौभाग्य कि तुम पत्रकारिता पढ़ रही हो. इस तरह के विचार पत्रकारिता के लिए बहुत जरूरी होते हैं. एक पत्रकार को संवेदनशील होना चाहिए. लेकिन आज की पत्रकारिता में गलाकाट प्रतिस्पर्धा और ग्लैमर सिर्फ संवेदना नहीं है.
    एक मुश्किल भविष्य के लिए अपनेआप को तैयार रखना. कोशिश करना ये भाव बने रहें. इनसे समझौता किसी कीमत पर मत करना.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good yaar. love the way its just an introspection and leaves the conclusion to the reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so whats wrong in being happy?? you dont need an occasion for it. its a state of mind when you are at peace with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lemme add this one ... the point is why be sad?? its better to be happy and cheerful in this dreadful game called called life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. n even when you are sad then why show it to the whole world?? i believe noone can help us except our own efforts... people can only pity your condition! atleast i dont like to share my sorrows for i find it futile to do so! its better to just laugh n live... and give your best in everything you do! adieu!! cya...

    ReplyDelete
  8. dats d point! to let ppl search 4d answers! ;-) waise it wasnt suposd to b commented upon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. d above comment ws reply to ur comment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. waise gettin back to ur blog...i disagree wid jupinderjit cz i feel its not compulsary to reach a conclusion!! u need not have ol d answers in lyf... n sum ques. betta b left unanswered ..........

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont know if you'd agree but...I'd say you would know life doesnt make anyone 'really happy' after all...but trying to be happy despite sadnesses really helps.I mean otherwise noone would ever be happy!

    Hope you get what I mean :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happiness means different things to different ppl nd it arises due to diff thngs fr each as well....
    so neither u nor others r fake!!
    its just that u find happiness in diff thngs....

    ReplyDelete
  13. people including me and u fake for sure.because situations demand it at times.but if you are comfortable with whats going around you and the people around you then you will be your true self.
    That is if you are afraid of the next moment you tend to be artificial.else...well, u know

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete